Get your hands on our best-selling Hamsa Quilt Set designed by Justina Blakeney® for Peking.
This mega-cozy quilt set is adorned with embroidered, hand-drawn illustrations of hamsas from Justina's own hamsa amulet collection from her global escapades. The hamsa, also known as the Hand of God or the Hand of Fatima, is an ancient amulet symbolizing protection, happiness, luck, health and good fortune. What better way to establish good vibes in your abode than to wake up in that sorta goodness on the reg?
The quilt set is stone washed to get that cozy, soft feel and light, breathable weight. Because of the treatment, the fabric is a bit more thin & delicate. Color may also vary due to the nature of the material.
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Full/Queen: Quilt - 88"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x26"
- King: Quilt - 104"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x36"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Use Large Capacity Machine.
- Manufactured by Peking Handicraft in China
- Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle.
- Do not Bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Use a large capacity machine.
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Peking Handicraft uses the below practices for their factories:
The safety concept for textile confidence, The Oeko-Tex Standard 100, is a test and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all processing stages that is consistent worldwide. The tests for harmful substances include testing for legally banned and controlled substances and chemicals that are known to be harmful to health, as well as parameters serving a precautionary purpose.